With BikeSim you can test and simulate different frames and bike settings without the hassle of adjusting or changing the actual components on your bike.
Click on frame name below to swap to another frame.
Click on bars to show details.
Green bar indicates that the angle is within the recommended range. Orange means it's too low, and red means it's too high.
Average from 34 samples.
For more detailed metrics click here or select 'Chart' in the top-menu.
|Saddle Height (from crank center)|
|Seat to Handlebar|
|Upper Body Angle|
|Knee Extension @ 0°|
|Knee Extension @ 180°|
|Foot Angle @ 90°|
|Foot Angle @ 180°|
|Hip Angle @ 0°|
1. Curves should be smooth and continuous.
2. If spikes exist, lower the saddle or adjust offset/crank length etc.
3. Short dotted horizontal lines = Optimal intervals.
4. Dotted curves = Data from previous setting.
5. Crank angle 0° = Crank arm @ 12 o'clock.
6. Momentum = Relative momentum of the pedal stroke.
BikeSim - Virtual Bike Fit Tool
Copyright © 2021 Statgenic Data Science